Broadcast SMS notifications to multiple recipients
We've introduced a feature that allows to send SMS notifications to multiple recipients at once. Read the following guide to know how it's done.
- Install the Chat plugin
- Enable the Chat plugin in your application properties
- Login to your application and go to Windows > Broadcast message
- On step 1. Users select the users/tags that will be the recipients of the message.
- Note: the recipient/s should have a valid phone number in their properties.
The following message shows that the message was sent to the queue correctly:
Now the receipients should have received the broadcast SMS message successfully:
- Note: this is 1-way communication method from the tracking platform to the receipient. For a 2-way communication method use the standard Chat plugin functionality
- To troubleshoot outbound SMS messages, go to Site Admin > System Tools > Queue Viewer > SMS
Discuss this blog post on the forum please