Connect Teltonika tracking device to GpsGate Server
A quick step-by-step video tutorial on how to connect your Teltonika tracking device to your GpsGate Server installation.
To be able to follow this video tutorial you need the following:
- GpsGate Server with VehicleTracker application
- GpsGate Teltonika plugin installed
- Teltonika tracking device FM41XX
- SIM card with GPRS enabled
- Teltonika FM41XX Configurator
If you’re running your own server installation make sure that you have opened port 12050 for TCP/IP in your firewall.
In this guide I’m using Teltonika FM4100 but you could apply the same procedure to almost any Teltonika tracking device such as GH1202, GH3000, FM3200, FM2200, FM4200 etc.
Discuss this blog post on the forum please