New! Branding at the Application Level
Your customers want CUSTOM software - their settings, their business rules - and now, their branding. Custom logos and background colors are now available at the server and application level.
Branding is key for your business and for your customers. You now have complete control with the Branding plugin. As a tracking partner, you can use your company branding across the server. You can also offer custom application branding for your customers.
GpsGate references can be hidden for your server or for your individual application.
Branding customization is another step forward in the user interface. 2018 will bring more improvements in user experience and server capacity & efficiency.
Learn how to implement branding below or by watching this video tutorial.
- Login to SiteAdmin.
- Go to Plugins.
- Go to Get More Plugins.
- Install/update Branding and Updates.V5 from beta.gpsgate.com.
- Again in Site Admin, go to Settings (top menu).
- Go to Branding (left menu).
- Upload your logo. Use a color picker or a standard HTML color code to complete the background. Click Save.
Server Branding will now be displayed by default for all applications (without individual branding.) If there is application level branding, the application level branding will be displayed.
- Again in Site Admin, go to Application (top menu).
- Go to Search and Manage (left menu) and select an application.
- In the Branding section: Upload your logo. Use a color picker or a standard HTML color code to complete the background. Click Save.
Application branding will be displayed as shown below.
If you have application level branding for the application, you can remove it and restore the server branding for that application with the “Restore server branding” button.
Discuss this blog post on the forum please