Beta release, June 2021
BreadCrumb Report, Fuel Report, Meitrack, Signal Report, System Report, Updates.v5 build 5712
- Updated report layouts for:
FU1004 Fuel Report (Daily)
FU1005 Fuel Refill Report (Detailed)
FU1006 Fuel Refill Report (Daily)
SG1000 Signal Report
SG1001 Signal Report
SY1000 System Report (Device Connection)
SY1001 System Report (Device Valid Position)
- Improved filtering of incoming messages to reduce unnecessary and redundant data.
- Fix: the Custom Icon Select form now indicates which icon is currently selected.
- Compatibility fixes.
Mobile, Publish, Updates.v5 build 5707
- New Native Map officially replaces the legacy native map.
- Added DeleteUser resource
- Faster application loading.
Meitrack, Updates.v5 build 5701
PointsOfInterest build 5694
- Allow exporting POIs from all applications - not only the original application.
- Fix import of POI descriptions, fix returning of closest POI in reverse geocoding.
Meitrack, Updates.v5 build 5682
- Fix issue with trips showing standstills outside of the selected date range when selected range is part of today (Tracks 2.0).
- Compatibility fixes.
Updates.v5 build 5677
Improved logging for database related errors.
MultiMonitor, Updates.v5 build 5658
- REST now supports numerical usernames longer than 12 characters.
- Add ownerId to GateMessageSlim.
- Fix an issue with using the MultiMonitor popout with Google Maps. Sometimes the vehicle marker text label could become misplaced and lose its background color - but not anymore.
Saml, Updates.v5 build 5646
Tip: If you have experienced a very slow workspace load, please re-save it after this update. (Yes, same tip - we've made more changes to improve the speed!)
- Faster startup of the vehicle tracker application.
- Faster display of vehicles in dynamic views based on event rules.
- Fix assembly redirects in AD and Saml logins.
Updates.v5 build 5639
Tip: If you have experienced a very slow workspace load, please re-save it after this update.
- Faster workspace loading!
- Fixed a case when workspace would not load.
Updates.v5 build 5630
Expose APP_ID as template variable to event expressions.
Updates.v5 build 5628
Add endpoint for batch deleting geofences to the API.
Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish build 5624
New language keys for POIs (points of interest) and additional fixes.
Updates.v5 build 5623
Fix issue with [OperatorUsername] variable.
Dispatch, Fuel Consumption, Maintenance, Updates.v5 build 5622
- Updated report layouts for the following reports: Completed Jobs (DI1000), Fuel Consumption (FC1002), Fuel Consumption Exceptions (FC1003), Maintenance Service History (MT1000), and Maintenance Service History per Tag (MT1001).
- Fix rare condition that could lead to server crash.
Points of Interest, Updates.v5 build 5620
- Fix dragging POI on the map when edited.
- Add [OperatorUsername] variable for sending commands to device.
Dispatch, Passenger Manager build 5614
Fix compatibility with current Reporting plugin.
Updates.v5 build 5614
Do not fail GpsGate Http reports which cannot write back to an output stream due to a nonexistent network connection - this can be caused by delayed processing.