You can now retrieve acceleration data related to a crash event detected by ATrack and Teltonika devices and display it as a graph.
- Make sure that you have .NET 4 installed.
- Upgrade or install Patch.v4 plugin from update.gpsgate.com repository.
- Enable .NET 4 for GpsGate Server from Plugins > Target Framework.
- Upgrade or install Crash and ATrack or Teltonika plugins from update.gpsgate.com repository.
- In Applications > Search and Manage, edit a VehicleTracker application, enabling the privileges under Plugins > Crash (_GetCrashData, _ViewCrashData).
After this, a new “Crash” column should be available in the vehicle list of that VehicleTracker application, and users with ATrack or Teltonika devices that support it should have a “Get Crash Data” option in the right click menu.
The device should be configured to send crash data in ASCII format for ATrack, or binary format for Teltonika.
To test, click Get Crash Data for a device that has crash data. The device should then send the data, and a new icon should appear in the Crash column.
Clicking this icon brings up a list of crash information. Each entry corresponds to one crash event.
Clicking on an item in the list brings up a graphical representation of XYZ acceleration data received. ATrack devices send data from 500 ms before to 500 ms after the crash event. You can zoom the time axis of this graph, exactly like it is done for the track point graph.
You can also export the data to CSV from the ‘Export’ option in the context menu of the graph.
Discuss this blog post on the forum please