Built from the ground up, our app isn't just a miniature web display. It's optimized for giving fleet owners and administrators an overview of the fleet plus the ability to view single-vehicle information and trips. The Fleet app helps managers stay effective even when they are away from the office.
The micro and the macro at your fingertips
At the core of Fleet lies the overview: streamlining data from potentially thousands of vehicles into digestible overviews or allowing you to dive deep down into the details of each vehicle.
- Real-time data: All data is continously streamed from your server, keeping you updated so that you don't miss crucial events.
- Lightning-fast UI: Quick-search, filters, and snappy map navigation allow you to quickly find what you're looking for, no matter the fleet size.
- Trips, events, and much more: An ever-growing arsenal of power features allows you to take your fleet management with you on-the-go.
Stay in-sync across the organization
The Fleet app helps managers, operators, and owners coordinate fleet activities and stay on the same page.
- Notifications: Instantly get push-notifications or text messages with everything you need to make informed decisions.
- Location-sharing: Disperse information across the organization (or even send it to customers!) with ease. Generate secure direct links to vehicles and set auto-expiring access when dealing with sensitive data.
Google Maps and ESRI
Use your map provider of choice in the Fleet app. It supports Google Maps and ArcGIS (ESRI) maps. Using a custom ArcGIS map? No problem! You can use your custom maps as well. You can toggle between your maps in the Fleet app so that you're always using the most relevant data view.