The original GPS signal splitter
Send data to multiple applications using a single GPS tracking device with a 14-day free trial
- Connect your laptop to GpsGate
- Send GPS data over HTTP to your own server
- Multiplex and split NMEA streams
- Modem -> UDP data -> GpsGate -> applications on laptops
- Use Garmin USB GPS receivers with standard GPS applications
- Use standard GPS receivers with Garmin applications e.g. nRoute
- Protocol conversion for TAIP, Garmin Aviation, and PinPoint format
GpsGate Splitter is ideal for:
- enterprise deployments
- police and fire departments
- other mobile workers who have in-vehicle laptops
GpsGate Splitter FAQ
A license key will be delivered to you by email after making the purchase.
A license grants you the rights to free minor updates and bugfixes during 12 months for GpsGate Splitter.
Please contact us at email@example.com.
Pricing on this page is shown excluding VAT and other taxes. Purchases are done through our financial partner Share-it (shareit.com) and any applicable taxes are added to the price and shown on the purchase page. Companies inside the EU do not pay VAT if they submit their VAT ID during the ordering process.
You can find all of the user guides for GpsGate Splitter in our support portal.