GpsGate Splitter End User License Agreement
Updated: December 11, 2019
GpsGate AB licenses the GpsGate Splitter (Client) software to you only upon the condition that you accept all of the terms contained in this license agreement. Please read the terms carefully. If you do not agree to these terms, GpsGate AB is unwilling to license the software to you, in which event you should delete the software from your system.
The software which accompanies this license (the “Software”) is the property of GpsGate AB and is protected by copyright law. While GpsGate AB continues to own the Software, you will have certain rights to use the Software after your acceptance of this license. Except as may be modified by a license addendum which accompanies this license, your rights and obligations with respect to the use of this Software are as follows:
- Freely use the GpsGate Splitter software on one or several computers during the evaluation period (14 days). To continue using the full standard feature set after the initial evaluation period, you must purchase a license. You are not allowed more than one evaluation period. The evaluation period is per organization or per individual, not per computer;
- After purchasing a license (or obtaining a license by purchasing a software product that comes bundled (OEM) with GpsGate), you may install and use the Software on as many computers as you have purchased licenses for;
- Your license keys must remain secret, and may not be made public in any way;
YOU MAY NOT:
- sublicense, rent or lease any portion of the Software;
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, translate, make any attempt to discover the source code of the Software, or create derivative works from the Software;
2. NO WARRANTY
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT, THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Each Recipient is solely responsible for determining the appropriateness of using and distributing the Software and assumes all risks associated with its exercise of rights under this Agreement, including but not limited to the risks and costs of program errors, compliance with applicable laws, damage to or loss of data, programs or equipment, and unavailability or interruption of operations.
3. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT, NEITHER RECIPIENT NOR ANY CONTRIBUTORS SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS), HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OR DISTRIBUTION OF THE SOFTWARE
OR THE EXERCISE OF ANY RIGHTS GRANTED HEREUNDER, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
If any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, it shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of the terms of this Agreement, and without further action by the parties hereto, such provision shall be reformed to the minimum extent necessary to make such provision valid and enforceable.