Beta Release, July/August 2023
Developer Tools, Reporting, Updates.v5, Web UI 7666
Fix cases that produce the following error messages in Legacy SiteAdmin when doing various actions such as listing Message Providers, Add/Remove Variables, Edit Commands, Reprocess reports, and more:
- "_SYSTEM user login can only be used from same IP address."
- "Empty username or password."
Web UI build 7660
Provides a standardized way to include links in the UI.
Web UI build 7658
Fix issue to prevent click events not working on some reports.
Web UI build 7657
Add a new 'Script' option to the trip definition dropdown list in Device Mapper. This helps distinguish whether the variable comes from scripts or mappings.
Updates.v5 build 7656
Improve security of Tracks service.
Web UI build 7653
Basic One, Updates.v5, Web UI build 7652
- REST API tokens are now generated from the User form.
- The REST API token resource has been deprecated in favor of the new token workflow.
Updates.v5, Web UI build 7650
Add link to "REST API Documentation" in application menu -> Admin -> Development.
Updates.v5 build 7641
Update SSH.NET to latest version.
PointsOfInterest, Updates.v5 build 7639
- Improvements to fetching tracks in MSSQL.
- Expose POI ID in poi.find.
Web UI 7621
Bug fix that so that the trip definition input shows all the correct options.
Updates.v5 build 7612
Compatibility for Google Maps to reflect in the Fleet app.
ArcGIS Map, Publish, Web UI build 7611
- Share location tool fix: speed is now correctly displayed in metric km/h instead of mph when "en-uk" measurement is selected.
- ArcGIS Map: scalebar is now displayed in metric units when "en-uk" measurement is selected. Updated ArcGIS API to latest 4.27 and 3.44 versions.
Updates.v5 build 7606
- Command queue optimizations.