Beta release, March 2021
Updates.v5 build 5391
Unminimizing windows from the dock-bar works again.
Event Report build 5390
Set unit of total vehicles cells to no unit.
Updates.v5 build 5383
- Vehicle map label attributes' width trimmed down.
- Search field for selecting applications auto-focuses again when logging in.
LdapSync, OneMap, Updates.v5 build 5375
- Shared Batch fixes for MSSQL
- Do not reinsert deleted rows.
- Fixed MSSQL packages for LdapSync
- More logging on OneMap request failures.
ArcGISMap, Mobile, Reporting, Updates.v5 build 5372
- First release of the Vehicle Status (Beta), which aims to replace Vehicle Info, Status, and Marker Attributes.
- Map performance improvements.
- Fixed issues with map getting "stuck" when dragging tools or editing geofences in Native Map 1.0.
- Updated to ArcGIS v3.35.
- Fixed issue where rendering a report in the browser and emailing a report could produce different results.
Tracks build 75
- Changed default date range to today instead of yesterday.
- Filtered out invalid track points from the timeline & standstills.
- Added reduced opacity to standstill icons on the map when a track is deselected (previously only the track opacity was reduced).
- Fixed issue in the trip list that could lead to trips and stops being sorted in the wrong order.
- Fixed issue where Manage Columns would crash if Tracks 2.0 (Beta) was enabled.
Chat, Updates.v5 build 5366
- Fixed adding geofence groups to script apps and export/import of script apps with geofence groups.
- Exposed geofences object with modifiable groups to timer scripts.
- Fixed user actions around views management.
- Chat plugin message visibility bugfix.
- Chat plugin sender username works again.
Dashboard, Updates.v5 build 5354
- More resilient way to rename plugins.
- Limit the time the Dashboard has to complete a stop of the service.
- Do not log errors when trying to dispose an Http connection that is no longer active.
- Make it possible to delete views that contain lots of Dashboard data.
French, Portuguese, Spanish, Updates.v5 build 5346
- Update tag_privileges_obj table when migrating geofences.
- Prerequisite check for .net48 to Updates.v5.
- Renamed French, Portuguese, and Spanish plugins to follow English naming conventions.
- Fixed various upgrade procedures that failed either due to cases when updating from a very old version or that the procedure was not idempotent and could not re-run after a previous failure.
- Removed code around nightly track processing for good (has been disabled for years).
SUTRAN, Updates.v5 build 5340
- Fixed issue that prevented SUTRAN service from starting.
- Compatibility release.
Updates.v5 build 5330
Added a second attempt to delete old WebUI assemblies.
Reporting, Updates.v5 build 5322
DistributeSystem.Net.Http and add assembly redirects to it.
Tracks build 74
- Tracks 2.0 - In map standstill tooltip, hover a time to see the duration.
- Prevent track point tooltip from flickering when a vehicle position is updated.
- Close track point tooltip when opening standstill tooltip.
- Fix issue where Tracks 2.0 panel could get stuck in a loading state.
Eco Report, Reporting, Updates.v5 build 5315
Fixed EC1002 template issue.
Updates.v5 build 5311
- Fixed pagination on geofence REST resource.
- Disabled Next button on step 4 of event rule creation form until the expression controls have loaded.
Czech, Croatian, Polish, Publish, Updates.v5 build 5298
- Plugin dependency updated (languages).
- Add missing localization keys to Icon Categories, Application Console, Publish form, Edit User Access Mask.
- Updated text in Geofence Group form.
Tracks build 73
- Cluster standstills close to each other on the map.
- Updated map standstill tooltip design.
- Fixes issue in trip list screen that could render a blank screen.
Updates.v5 build 5295
- User Search now honors ReadApplication tag privileges. SiteAdmin users will only see users that they have access to in User Search.
- Extra logging during deploy.
- Fixed bug where firewall test was shown for Simulator.
Updates.v5, Croatian, Czech, Mobile, Polish, Reporting build 5285
- Set default DB command timeout to 600 seconds.
- Fixed loading plugins in Mobile.
- Renamed languages to match other naming conventions.
- Fixed issue with not being able to insert fields when editing a report layout on a Mac.
- Fixed report rendering issue in Safari.
- Fixed bug in tree-control for report query editor.
- Ensure Reporting doesn't pull in VT-code in SA.
Updates.v5 build 5284
- Exposed SiteAdmin privileges in JS.
- REST - Added BoundingBox to GeofenceModel.
RabbitMQ, Updates.v5 build 5277
- Updated RabbitMQ.Client library to the latest available, currently 6.2.1.
- Fixed issue where columns in the event table weren't being reordered correctly.
Updates.v5 build 5271
Fixed issue with not being able to save a user when a settings profile has been removed.
Updates.v5 build 5269
Updated assembly redirects for System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions and System.Memory
Updates.v5, Francais build 5261
- Corrected filter trips by period.
- GpsGate now targets .net47 framework.
- French translation updates and new translations for reports.
- Icon library import works again.
Fixed khmer geofence custom id migration (NEPHILA-115).
Updates.v5 build 5248
Fixed track service fails when track data contains out-of-bounds values for speed and/or heading.