Beta release, May 2022
Meitrack, Reporting, Updates.v5 build 6567
- Fix device mapper script having multiple output and returned 'null' for one or more causing following problems:
- Device data for those devices was not processed
- REST API user status endpoint failed with HTTP 500
- Fix case where Email.Service operators were not able to send generated reports to any email recipients external users not registered in GpsGate Server.
- Move OneWire implementation to new DeviceIntegration framework and add OneWire support for Meitrack.
Cleanup, Reporting, Terminal, Updates.v5, Web UI build 6540
- Add REST resource for deleting tags.
- Fix case where temporary tables potentially are not cleaned up causing database storage to grow unnecessarily.
- Fix issue that caused application branding to be applied even if it was disabled in Edit Application form.
- Pre-select "Basic One" template when creating a new application.
- Open Edit Application view after creating a new application.
Malaysia MOT Data Forward, Updates.v5, Web UI build 6532
- Malaysia Ministry of Transport requires data from trackers to be sent to their gateway before being processes. This new plugin allows that. UI to edit configuration is available.
- Automated task to clean email delivery logs once daily.
- Fix malformed REST endpoint in Email.Integration NuGet.
- Fix template so applications are showing in Application list.
- Add Accuracy, MCC, MNC, LAC, CellID, Charging, SosButton to default mappings for Android and Android Wifi Only devices.
Web UI build 6523
Add progress indication while loading applications in Manage Applications window.
Updates.v5, Web UI build 6518
Application tag management has moved into Server Administration menu in in the application.
AreaSearch, Crash, Dashboard, Fuel Consumption, Maintenance, Payment, PointsOfInterest, Publish, Reporting, Updates.v5, Web UI build 6509
Add missing localization keys in edit app form:
- Cleanup interval options
- Privilege descriptions
Updates.v5, Web UI build 6509
- Ability to use self-signed certificates for sending emails.
- Properly logging messages with large body content.
Updates.v5 build 6502
Updates.v5, Web UI build 6498
- Security updates and minor UI improvements.
- Improved logging for email service in case of automatic .NET Core request model validation.
Updates.v5, Web UI build 6497
Fix an issue that caused SMTP hostname field in email provider form from working correctly.
PointsOfInterest build 6496
Improve a POI search for installations with MySQL 5.7.8 and above.
Updates.v5 build 6494
Better logs filtering for email service.
Updates.v5 build 6488
Fix an issue with an application tag editing.
Updates.v5, Web UI build 6487
- Add email provider validation to address and avoid problems when migrating to the new email service, which requires consilient data.
- Fix an issue with getting application tags in Server Administration -> User Search window in the application.
- UI improvements.
Cleanup, FuelConsumption, Reporting, Statistic, Updates.v5, WebUI build 6485
- Application and Application Template management has moved in-app! Site administrators can access it in any application: Server Administration -> Applications -> Manage application.
- All application management functions like edit/delete/add are now done conveniently inside the application.
Updates.v5 build 6479
Backward compatibility for HttpExpression.