Beta release, October 2022
Updates.v5 build 6930
Updates.v5 build 6928
Add missing localization key for "Find closest vehicles".
Updates.v5 build 6927
Fix an issue with Batch Import Users. Eliminates an error when accumulators have to be explicitly presented in a CSV import file to be added to a new user even if those accumulators are in an appropriate User Template.
Spanish Language build 6925
Updated Spanish language file with new localization keys.
Updates.v5 build 6924
Mobile build 6923
Fleet App: bug fix where pressing the Vehicle tab would crash the app in certain cases.
Web UI build 6922
Tracks: keyboard navigation will only trigger the track point tooltip when Automatic tooltip is enabled.
Web UI build 6919
- Add track point time & date to track point tooltip.
- Change Tracks color presets, remove red and add teal.
Build One, Updates.v5, Web UI build 6915
Enable the Odometer Accumulator for new devices by default:
- Add the Odometer Accumulator to all existing User Types what contain mapped devices.
- If a mapped device supports a hardware odometer then the Odometer Accumulator will be set to use it by default.
- When creating a new User Type and at least one device is mapped the Odometer Accumulator will be preselected.
- Update "Basic One" and "User Types" templates
- Improved "Batch Import Users" and "Batch Update. Users" jobs to support setting of "Use Device Odometer" property.
Add missing localization keys:
- Server Administration -> Terminal window.
- For quick branding button in main menu in VehicleTracker.
Renamed the following main menu options in VehicleTracker:
- "Server Administration" to "Site Admin".
- "Server Administration -> Server" to "Site Admin -> Account".
- "Server Terminal" to "Terminal".
- "Server branding" settings page to "Site branding".
- "Site Admin Application" to "Site Admin (Legacy).
Updates.v5 build 6907
Add missing localization keys.
Web UI build 6905
The date in Store FeatureCards is now formatted according to country and languages selected in localization settings.
Archiving, Updates.v5, Web UI build 6901
- Add option to find the 5 closest vehicles to a selected location on map. Right click on the map and select the option "Find closest vehicles."
- Missing localization keys in Email Logs added.
- Compatibility fixes.
Updates.v5 build 6900
Sort sub privileges like _ReadMessageFields alphabetically in Edit Application -> Privilege section.
Updates.v5 build 6897
Improved error handling.
Updates.v5 build 6893
Add 'protected void ToGpsGate' for TrackPoint, Status, and OneWireData.
Terminal, Web UI build 6892
New separators in the Site Admin window for clearer and more consistent titles.
Updates.v5, Web UI 6890
Updates to email logs: able to filter Queued and Cancelled emails and Cancel pending emails.
- Remove unused PostgreSQL database connection.
- Fix removing resources associated with a user when removing the user.
- Fix rare case causing database connection to leak and not reuse.
Basic One, Updates.v5, Web UI build 6882
Changes to application branding to make it easy to edit. The privilege is enabled for Master and _Administrator roles of each application by default and includes:
- Application branding, logo, and colors, can now be be quickly configured just by clicking the logo image-location in the upper left corner of VehicleTracker.
- Add a new "_EditApplicationBranding" privilege to control availability of the "Quick add app branding" feature.
Updates.v5 build 6878
Email Service version update.
Web UI build 6876
Fix issue where the user could not select the license expiration date later than 2023.
Web UI build 6875
- Auto focus text input field in Send Test Email popup in Server Administration -> Settings -> Email. Disable Send button and show spinner while test email is being sent.
- Fix issue that could lead to the track point tooltip being unable to open.
- Fix issue with some panels crashing when converting panel to window.
- Fix issue with menu now shown in maintenance panel and table not being updated when panel becomes active.
Web UI build 6872
Improve empty states in Maintenance in GpsGate Cloud.
Web UI build 6871
Fix to prevent workspace to go to Default instead of a new workspace.
Updates.v5, Web UI build 6870
- Fix to show Maintenance panel with Maintenance (Legacy).
- Improve Maintenance sample data in GpsGate Cloud.
Web UI build 6868
- Improve variable localization in tooltips for Charts and Tracks.
- Add a menu option to disable automatic opening of the track point tooltip.
Web UI build 6863
- Bug fix in the select dropdown that caused a blank area during search and permanent search result after closing the overlay.
- Sort Track tooltip variables to make it easier to find relevant data.
- Made it easier to select/deselect multiple table columns.
- Autofocus table columns search input.
Updates.v5 build 6859
Mobile app for the brand new GpsGate Cloud Maintenance feature.
Updates.v5, WebUI, build 6858
- Introducing GpsGate Store, an in-app store where new free and paid features are offered.
- Introducing GpsGate Maintenance feature for cloud-hosted servers.
- Support setup having a reverse proxy or load balancer with public HTTPS and HTTP targets.
- Fix issue that in some scenarios rendered daily summary and tracks panel to show different distances.