In addition to a new official Portuguese translation, we've got lots of tweaks and UI improvements. You can also now enable/disable map providers for the Fleet app, giving you more control of the end user experience. Read more highlights here or dive into the details with the release notes below.
- Map providers can now be enabled/disabled (specifically for the Fleet app) on the server using the _FleetAppUseMap privilege. Supported maps are Google Maps and ArcGIS map.
- Portuguese' is completely updated. The language flavor is Brazilian Portuguese. The separate 'Portuguese Brazil' language is removed.
- Deploy framework can now check if GpsGate Server is running on a server with .net48 runtime installed.
- Warning in Site Admin when using MySQL 8.0.23, which is not compatible with GpsGate.
- Removed 'Espanol 2' language.
- Language key updates (Chinese, German).
- Better error message when a .net Framework is missing, including a link to download page.
- Improved performance executing Event Rules.
- Added DEBUG: to messages that are not errors in geofence cache log.
- Performance improvements. Faster loading.
Do not allow login to the desktop application (Vehicle Tracker) while having only the _MobileLogin privilege. Previously having the _MobileLogin would allow login to the desktop application. As this is no longer the case, some roles might have to be updated accordingly.
- _MobileLogin is required to access the Mobile site
- _WebLogin is required to access the Desktop site
- Geoserver Map can now opt-out of using background color (bgColor) for possibly better tile caching.
- Sharing location (publish plugin): All scripts are now loaded from relative paths. Allows for UI port forwarding.
- Set a capacity for device processing queues. Once the capacity is reached, the device will be disconnected and will require reconnecting.
- Improved Saml logging.
- Disable Event Rule HTTP notifier (Command Notifier -> Custom Server -> http) if there are 10 consecutive notification failures within a 10 minute period. Re-enabling the notifier after 10 minutes.
- utf8mb4 connection string charset for newer MySql versions.
Fleet & mobile
- Fixed an issue in mobile causing IIS not booting up and register components as expected. This caused issues like EventRules having Geofence Expression could not be created or modified.'
- Geofences on Google Maps should be displayed with the correct color all the time now.
- Avoid app crashing when a geofence group is deleted on the server.
- Touches outside a bottom sheet should now minimize the bottom sheet.
- Filter invalid positions when drawing tracks.
- Mouse wheel zoom works on custom maps again.
- Removed excessive and faulty error log messages.
- Fixed a bug saving status icon in User Form.
- Fixed a bug that could cause tracks to not load on large servers with a short device update interval.
- Fixed an issue with the accumulator date picker in the user form.
- #ERR now displays in fields in the vehicle list that earlier crashed the complete list.
- Fixed issue with the default value for settings profile not being displayed when opening a user type in the user type form and not being used in user form correctly.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Maintenance Notification form to not display properly.
- Fixed a bug that caused the command tag new/edit window to not display properly.
- Fixed migration for Arabic geofences.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Application Tags being selected in the SMS Provider dropdown in SiteAdmin -> Settings -> SMS page.
- Fixed Datcom protocol.
- Fixed NullReferenceException while fetching SessionContext without a cookie set. Update assembly redirect for Newtonsoft.Json.
- Removed aspx webform based http device endpoints under the following paths: - http(s)://hostname/gpsgate.aspx / - http(s)://hostname/sanav.aspx
GpsGate will soon no longer support .NET Frameworks below version 4.8. We recommend updating this month, although version 4.7 is still supported for a short period of time. You can download and update the newest .NET Framework here (Runtime).