January's maintenance release includes a lot of backend improvements and fixes. We've also updated the Arabic language to a professionally translated version. Read about the release highlights.
- Professional Arabic translation.
- Added translations to reporting.
- Added Espanol keys to user-based reports.
- Added POI ID to Dispatch API model.
- Added option to upload metadata file (Saml)
- Added support for Individual Registration request (WASL data forward).
- Added a loading animation when waiting for the login page to load and also when logging in to an application.
Maps and geocoding
- Native Maps performance improvements.
- Improved handling of empty results from geocoding service.
- Better road search when using SpeedingExpression.
- Updated speeding expression to do an exhaustive search when looking for the closest road.
- Uses longest cleanup time for track data for shared devices.
- Always keep the last accumulator value when cleaning up accumulator data.
- Tuning “City Drive” Track Filter. Fewer small trips in the same spot.
- Registered mobile app activity.
- Improved Application Template imports containing script apps.
- Fixed Geofence privileges when creating/editing geofences.
- Fixed migration for invalid geofences.
- Fixed updating Geofence Groups from scripts.
- Geofence service - fixed expired license issue and other issues.
- Fixed geofence startup problems when using MSSQL.
- Fixed an issue that displayed the top menu in VehicleTracker before the custom branding color was applied.
- POI map layer visibility state is correctly saved in the workspace.
- Fixed issue with not being able to select the day of the month at year's end in report scheduling.
- Fixed issue with note categories not being removed visually from the UI when deleted.
- Fixed issue with driverId triggering a change causing a privilege error when being restricted by an access mask.
- Fixed memory leak when devices are blocked by either missing _DeviceLogin privilege or by AccessFilter.
- Fixed XML errors in Danish language files.
- Fixed issue with upgrading when running MySQL 8.0.x on Linux systems.
- Fixed MSSQL upgrade scripts (Saml, WASL data forward).