Beta release, October 2021
Points of Interest, Web UI build 5997
- Fix issue where the Vehicle Status popover is still visible even if the vehicle layer is hidden.
- Fix a failing update for those using a Points of Interest plugin version from March 2021 or earlier.
Web UI build 5988
Fix playhead moving incorrectly in the tracks timeline view when dragged.
Geocoder, MultiMonitor, Updates.v5, Web UI build 5983
- Tracks - Fix so that exports should now include data from visible columns.
- Fix a bug that caused SiteAdmin -> Maps -> Geocoders page to be empty or display an error.
- Do not show _Master role since it is not a user manageable role
- Multimonitor bug fixes: Saving workspace which resulted in not being able to remove a popout from the workspace when using the multimonitor plugin; popout not being loaded in Safari.
Web UI build 5979
- Tracks - Fix issue that caused the panel to crash when clicking on a track point in the track point list. Only BETA tester would have experienced this.
- Fixed the device model-selector that wasn’t showing properly.
PointsOfInterest build 5975
Fix infinite loop when using map search and using PointsOfInterest as Geocoder.
GlobalmatiX, Mobile build 5974
- Globalmatix: add support for more signals.
- Remove deprecated legacy mobile fleet settings page from Site Admin.
Reporting, Updates.v5 build 5969
- Fix settings issue when having EmailNotifier and/or TextNotifier causing failure for processing incoming device data.
- Fix issue when rendering reports as PDF.
Archiving, Bing, Camera, Dispatch, Dtac, Fuel Consumption, Geocodefarm, GoogleGeolocationProvider, HTTP Expression, MPOB, Reporting, Terminal, Updates.v5, Web UI, What3Words build 5967
- Tracks - It’s now possible to sort the columns in the track point list.
- UI (Table component) - Selected/visible columns will always be sorted to the top of the context menu.
- UI - Menu component now supports enabling a search/filter function for narrowing down menu options.
- Replace occurrences of obsolete settings.
RabbitMQ build 5966
Don't kill the connection to RabbitMQ server when RabbitMQ fails to confirm all messages.
Updates.v5, Web UI build 5965
Tracks: When viewing a trip on the map, click anywhere on the trip to show the closest trackpoint to that location.
ArcGISMap, AreaSearch, Globalmatix, Google Maps, Reporting, Updates.v5, Web UI build 5962
- ArcGIS Map can now handle maps hosted via enterprise Web Adaptor Portal URL:s.
- Add Globalmatix support.
- Show confirm dialog when selecting a large dataset in the Tracks panel.
- Fix Tracks API issues that made interactions between Tracks and Panels like Reporting, Events & Area Search stop working.
- Fix a case when User and Track Cleanup fails because some legacy unused tables are missing.
Web UI build 5954
- Click on a track point in the track points table to show it on the map.
- Fix: add Address column to Tracks track point table if the _LiveAddressTrackPoints privilege is enabled.
Points of Interest build 5949
POI fix version check for JSON column.
Points of Interest, Updates.v5 build 5940
Re-add the ability to search custom POI fields.