Two-factor authentication is now available!
- Two-factor authentication can be enabled on the server. Two-factor authentication (2FA) adds an extra layer of protection to your account by requiring you to enter a one-time passcode when accessing your account. To use 2FA, you need to download and install an authentication app on your smartphone or tablet.
- GpsGateServer/SiteAdmin/Index.aspx now redirects to the main login page if the user is not logged in. Redirects to SiteAdmin if user is logged in.
- GpsGateServer/Login.aspx page is now deprecated and redirects to the main login page.
- The columns in Event Panel table can be reordered.
- Fixed closing events after they have been cleaned up.
- Fixed caching issue when switching between old and new scripting engine.
- List required Custom fields before not required Custom Fields in User Edit window.
- Fix issue with templates sharing custom fields settings when creating a new through copying it.
- Service logs HTTP bindings at startup
- Fleet App module can now be selected when adding new keys in the localization editor.
- Fix next and prev month buttons in the calendar after changing sorting to years.
- Add Select button to date pickers.
- Fix issue where the event panels selected date would reset when reopening the date picker.
- Various upgrades that stopped running on install since .3303 should run again (GC, MIME, JintVersion, NLog targets)
- Fixed issue where Event panel become blank when in window mode.
- Performance boost while mirroring roles between IIS and the GpsGate Service.
- When creating a new device, Username and Display name is now populated with autogenerated suggestions.
- Improved performance for track related operations.
- Reduce the loading time of the login page.
- The drawn simulated track will now handle turns and follow the road better.
- When starting a new route, the simulator's initial position will be sent instantly.